Well , it's week two of Dancing With the Stars; what have we learned?
1. Mark Ballas needs to remember this is not the Ringling Brothers circus. Hopefully his disastrous choreography won't get Chelsea booted.
2. Cheryl Burke can apparently work miracles--holy crap, Mr Jericho can DANCE!
3. Kirstie Alley continues to delight...
4. Mike Catherwood's guns can't quite compensate for his dance floor shortcomings--but he's getting better...
5. Romeo's apple has apparently fallen far from Master P's tree.
6. Wendy's freakin' hilarious. I have to find her show, 'cause I'm not sure how long she'll be here...
7. Three words: Too. Many. Commercials.
8. Ralph Macchio is the embodiment of "I can do anything I put my mind to". He brought the biggest smile to my face.
9. New front runner: Hines Ward. Best consistency week-to-week.